Thursday, January 5, 2012

4 days in




***
day four.
of my give up sugar/lose weight lifestyle.
i love sweets.  i think about them often.
cakes, cookies, pies 
WHOA!
now, i'm feeling confident about this whole diet thing.
although, i wouldn't call it a diet.  more of a new way of eating.
i've made this same resolution every year for the past 4 or 5 and this time i think know i'm gonna stick with it.
i want to feel better about myself and have more confidence IN myself.
i've been reducing my portions, staying away from sugar unless it's natural, like honey.
my snacks have consisted of nuts, fruit, mozzerella cheese sticks, greek yogurt.
breakfast has been oatmeal, multi-grain cheerios, turkey sausage, nutri-grain waffles.
and the snack of the moment-a frozen banana blended with a tablespoon of pb, a few sprinkles of cocoa powder, and a 1/4 cup fat free milk.  so good!  it's like ice cream!
so here's to a fresh start and hopefully the beginnings of a new me!

No comments:

Post a Comment